- Sam's Club Plus Membership + Fresh Food Offers + $20 Gift Card + More livingsocial.com/deals/1492048-… via @LivingSocial 5 hours ago
- If you want to look for this one it is Hess store 211 6 hours ago
- We just saw gas at a Hess going into Downtown Raleigh for $1.99. Don't remember the last time I have seen it so low. 6 hours ago
- Wah? Apparently buying @GoDaddy products gets you a shot at $150k in prizes! godaddy.com/sweepstakes No purchase necessary #GoDaddyGiveaway 20 hours ago
- RT @Perfect_Wedding: Top tips for creating a delicious cheese wedding cake! #mmmcheese bit.ly/1hKJxgq http://t.co/88a9Wj6clq 5 days ago
We have a winner! Congratulations to Nehemie Celestin, of Miami, Florida for winning the Caribbean Idol Finals. Her prize, a $100,000 check! With a packed house, Nehemie, and her competitors, sang their hearts out for a chance at mega prize money. Other finalists included:
Jesse McPherson – Iron River, MI
Chassedy Torrence – Florencent, MO
Vanity Marsh – Hollywood, FL
Virginia Rush – Salisbury, NC
Selena Gittens – Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Krystle Payton – Ajax, Ontario, Canada
Terrence Andrews – Lauderhill, FL
We would like to thank all of our finalists and contestants for an excellent competition. Congratulations to all of them for getting as far as they did.
We look forward to working with the American Heart Association and bringing awareness to our passengers. Stay tuned for more details!
by Doug Bardwell | Cleveland Travel Photography Examiner
Yes, Virginia, there are still travel bargains to be had. One of them sails out of the Port of Palm Beach regularly – the Bahamas Celebration by the Celebration Cruise Line. A two-night cruise for $159 is a bargain any way you look at it. When I sailed in the fall, you could add two nights at a four-star resort on Grand Bahama Island for only $130 more.
Are you kidding me? Last time I checked, a nice hotel in Orlando can cost $289 for ONE night, and here you are getting four nights, lots of food, entertainment, real sea breezes, absolutely pristine white beaches and pampering galore.
Add to the above, this is a medium-sized ship so you aren’t lost among 3 or 4,000 of your closest friends (enemies) waiting to go ashore. The cruises depart every other day, and offer you the opportunity to get away on short notice for the perfect pick-me-up.
Continue reading on Examiner.com: Grand Bahama Island – via the world’s best value cruise – Cleveland Travel Photography | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/travel-photography-in-cleveland/grand-bahama-island-via-the-world-s-best-value-cruise-1#ixzz1EcJvkyaB
Doug Bardwell, based in Cleveland, OH, writes about interesting new travel and photography topics across the country and around the world. Feel free to drop him a line at email@example.com suggestions for future stories. You can also check out his website to see other stories or his photo library.
Want a glimpse into our ever popular Girls Night Out cruises? Thanks to GNO and Nick Lawrence Productions for putting this together.
Are you interested in sailing out one of our GNO cruises? Call 800-374-4363 to book today! Sailing 2/12, 2/26, 3/12, 3/26, and many more.
Celebration Cargo Line offers a full service cargo operation from The Port of Palm Beach to Freeport Grand Bahama Island. The Bahamas Celebration is a fully classed passenger-cargo vessel with space for nearly 140 TEU’s plus more than 100 autos and trucks. Under deck stowage protects your cargo and vehicles from the elements. We offer “Roll On” “Roll Off” shipping for trailers, vehicles, containers on chassis, boats and small yachts on trailers, and less than container load and loose parcels.
LCL receiving stations are located in Miami/Doral and Riviera Beach. Sailings are every second day from The Port of Palm Beach.
Departure from Palm Beach is at approximately 6:00pm arriving in Freeport about 7:00am. Vessel leaves the next evening from Freeport at about 6:00pm arriving around 7:00am in Palm Beach.
For more information click here.
Congratulations to Vanity Marsh for winning our September Semi-Finals of Caribbean Idol! Nehemie sang her heart out and earned herself the prize of $10,000 as well as an invite to compete for $100,000 in the finals in May.
It’s that time of year again, where nostalgia sets in and traditions become the heart of the holidays. We at Celebration Cruise Line would like to share some of our holiday traditions that we hold close to our heart.
From our family to yours…
Shared at the home of Maureen Henriquez-Colón
“This recipe is now a tradition for my family for the holidays because the first time I made it, everyone loved it! It has the sweet & savory taste everyone loves and is a great vegetarian dish. Enjoy! “
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 onions, chopped
2 lbs Swiss chard, tough stems removed, leaves washed well and chopped
2 1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. fresh-ground black pepper
1 tsp. dried sage
1/2 tsp grated nutmeg
3 cups canned pumpkin puree
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan
1/2 cup milk
9 no-boil lasagna noodles
1 tbsp. butter
1. In a large nonstick frying pan, heat the oil over moderately low heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until translucent, about 5 minutes.
2. Increase the heat to moderately high and add the chard, 1 tsp. salt, 1/2 tsp. pepper, 1/2 tsp. sage, and 1/4 tsp. nutmeg. Stir until the chard is wilted and no liquid remains in the pan, about 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Heat the oven to 400°F.
4. In a medium bowl, mix together 2 cups of the pumpkin, 3/4 cup cream, 1/2 cup Parmesan, and the remaining salt, pepper, sage, and nutmeg.
5. Pour the milk into an 8″x12″ baking dish. Top the milk with one third of the noodles, then spread half the pumpkin mixture over the noodles. Layer half of the Swiss chard over the pumpkin and top with a second layer of noodles. Repeat with another layer of pumpkin, Swiss chard, and noodles.
6. Combine the remaining 1 cup of pumpkin and 3/4 cup of cream. Spread the mixture evenly over the top of the lasagna, sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup of Parmesan, and dot with the butter.
7. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake until golden, about 15 minutes.
Do you think Nehemie rocked it? You can check her out again in the Caribbean Idol Finals this June. For more details click here.